Sidmouth Jewellers success for Kevin Legg as countback is called into play.
- Credit: Archant
There were familiar names once again at the top of the leader board at the conclusion of the latest round of Sidmouth Jewellers Friday Stableford meetings, writes Chris Roberts.
Kevin Legg put together a good round that included a trio of birdies of which two were twos!
That took him to an impressive 38 points.
However, Stuart George Cole, more fondly known on the golf course as ‘trigger’ matching that score countback was called into play to determine the winner.
With Cole having just the one two out of his three birdies it left Legg the winner.
You may also want to watch:
Neil (Fred the Bread) Faulkner secured the third spot with 37 points and he too registered a two on his round.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 10 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford