Sidmouth Junior Running Club members pick up medals
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Junior Running Club recently handed out a number of awards.
Medals were presented to Ben Sheridan for completing his 50 and 100km distance and to Tom and Ben Perry for gaining their 50km distance.
Edward Bruce picked up an award for half and full marathons and Joseph Green for his full marathon distance.
IN a ‘Guess the distance’ competition, it was Esme Green who guessed the correct distance of 4.3km that we the group had run the previous Saturday and young Esme got a medal for her correct guess.
Sidmouth Junior Running Club meet each Saturday at 9am at Core Copse on East Hill. Children from the age of six through to 16 are always made very welcome and all youngsters are invited to get along and give the running club a go!
You may also want to watch:
Children aged six and seven should be accompanied by an adult.
The club stages its events in a safe environment and take part in relays, endurance runs, time trials, hill practise and other fun sessions.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 6 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 7 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 8 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 9 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 10 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
For more information call Janet on 0785 4080740.