Sidmouth Ladies enjoy Ping Pong competition success
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Ladies played in the Ping Four Ball Better Ball Competition last Friday.
In first place with 32 points were Liz Chance and Sheila Skittrall. In second place were Maria Clapp and Angela Coles (29pts).
Sheila Creasy team hosted Exeter Golf & Country Club on Monday and had a convincing six-and-a-half to a half win.
The weather was beautiful and the Exeter ladies’ team thoroughly enjoyed the fixture and friendliness of the club.
Food was served after the match, which we had sat on the balcony, enjoying the views across our lovely bay.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday, Sidmouth Ladies played their third medal in beautiful weather once again, with bluebells everywhere!
Sheila Skittrall won with a net 68 pts and, as a result of her splendid win, has had her handicap reduced from 25 to 24.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 5 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 9 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 10 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
In second place was Anne Blackler with net 71. Third was Sue Billinghurst with net 72. Putting was won by Blackler. Twos were achieved by Clapp and Penny Lyne.