Sidmouth ladies held up by the sea mist
- Credit: Archant
Unfortunatly, Sidmouth Ladies were unable to play this week due to the sea mist!, writes Maria Clapp.
The ladies still made the most of the morning by socialising in the club house.
The Sheelah Creasy team have been in action a couple of times recently.
Firstly they played at Axe Cliff and went down to a 4-3 defeat. Liz Chance, Yvonne Anning & Andrea Milton all won their matches and that represents a great effort at an away venue.
On Monday they played at home against Ilfracombe and won this encounter four-and-a-half to two-and-a-half.
You may also want to watch:
Margaret Deuce, Sue Langdon, Sue Billinghurst and Liz Chance won their matches with Yvonne Anning halving hers.
Later this week, The Presidents team are playing at Libbaton. Good luck, girls!
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 3 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 4 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 5 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 6 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 7 Art shop thanks customers who have shown support
- 8 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 9 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution