Sidmouth ladies march on in the National Top Club competition
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth ladies celebrated another terrific success earlier this week, writes Susie Bonnell.
They have made it through yet another round of what is always a tough National Top Club competition.
As each round is played, there is only a narrow margin of 14 days from one ‘play-by’ date to another.
With dates difficult to find for both challenger and opponent, Sidmouth played their game against Tiverton West End at 6pm last night. Whilst there was no glorious English summer’s evening sunshine, everyone was relieved that it did not rain.
Sidmouth won on three of the disciplines, giving them the win they needed to go through to the next round.
You may also want to watch:
We wait to hear whether we meet Crediton or Kings Bowling Club, but with a ‘play-by’ date of July 17.
Bravo Sidmouth ladies - so well done!
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 3 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 4 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 5 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 6 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 7 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 8 Mixed weekend for Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey
- 9 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 10 Rain ruins the cricketing weekend