Sidmouth ladies net Chardstock win
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth ladies travelled to Chardstock for a Monday friendly match, writes Susie Bonnell.
It is always such a pleasure to play at Chardstock Bowling Club, set high above the valleys, surrounded by rolling fields and overlooking big hills.
There were also big skies and very big rain clouds!
However, fortunately for all the ladies, the rain could be seen falling way to the east and way to the west, but managed to leave Chardstock alone!
A lovely afternoon was had in good company with fun and laughter (plus some very good bowling).
You may also want to watch:
On this occasion all three rinks from Sidmouth secured a win, but that was just a nice bonus as the best part of all was good company in a great setting.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 5 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 6 Run for donkeys in the world’s biggest marathon
- 7 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 8 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 9 East Devon's new homes debate divides residents' opinions
- 10 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17