Sidmouth ladies stableford success for Mo Borer
- Credit: Archant
Wednesday dawned bright and crisp, with lovely sunshine but a heavy frost, writes Andrea Milton.
This resulted in some of the greens being unplayable and temporary greens brought into play.
Due to this, the ladies played a simple stableford competition and the winner, with 33 points, was Mo Borer.
Mo had a nice par on the 12th hole across the road, as did Penny Lyne, who secured second place with 32 points. Penny also pared the sixth and the eleventh holes.
In third place was ladies’ captain Maria Clapp with 31 points, just pushing Sheila Faulkner, also with 31 points, into fourth place.
You may also want to watch:
Maria had a great par on the long 13th hole, another on the tricky 17th and also one on the fourth.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 4 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 5 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 6 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 7 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 8 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank