Sidmouth ladies stableford success for Mo Borer
- Credit: Archant
Wednesday dawned bright and crisp, with lovely sunshine but a heavy frost, writes Andrea Milton.
This resulted in some of the greens being unplayable and temporary greens brought into play.
Due to this, the ladies played a simple stableford competition and the winner, with 33 points, was Mo Borer.
Mo had a nice par on the 12th hole across the road, as did Penny Lyne, who secured second place with 32 points. Penny also pared the sixth and the eleventh holes.
In third place was ladies’ captain Maria Clapp with 31 points, just pushing Sheila Faulkner, also with 31 points, into fourth place.
You may also want to watch:
Maria had a great par on the long 13th hole, another on the tricky 17th and also one on the fourth.
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 4 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 5 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 6 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 7 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 8 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 9 Plans for restart of operations for Sidmouth Voluntary Services
- 10 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week