Sidmouth ladies suffer Creasy competition defeat to Fingle Glen
- Credit: Archant
On Friday, the Sidmouth Creasy team played a match against Fingle Glen ladies.
The Sidmouth ladies were looking particularly well turned out in their new club polo shirts, kindly provided by new sponsor Neil Faulkner and the Upper Crust Bakery.
The weather was pleasantly warm and the course was playing pretty fast.
Seven singles matches were played in all, some of which went right to the 18th!
The final result was four-and-a-half to Fingle Glen and two-and-a-half to Sidmouth.
You may also want to watch:
The ladies now look forward to the return at Fingle Glen, taking place next month.
- 1 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 2 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 3 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 4 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 5 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 6 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 7 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 8 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival