Sidmouth ladies suffer Creasy competition defeat to Fingle Glen
- Credit: Archant
On Friday, the Sidmouth Creasy team played a match against Fingle Glen ladies.
The Sidmouth ladies were looking particularly well turned out in their new club polo shirts, kindly provided by new sponsor Neil Faulkner and the Upper Crust Bakery.
The weather was pleasantly warm and the course was playing pretty fast.
Seven singles matches were played in all, some of which went right to the 18th!
The final result was four-and-a-half to Fingle Glen and two-and-a-half to Sidmouth.
You may also want to watch:
The ladies now look forward to the return at Fingle Glen, taking place next month.
- 1 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 4 Safety, security and sustainability at Sidmouth Town
- 5 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 6 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 7 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon