Sidmouth ladies triumph for Mandy Furniss
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Ladies played a County Prize Par competition on Wednesday in perfect weather.
Mandy Furniss is having a purple patch at the moment, as she was the eventual winner with plus one.
She was the winner of the Fields Cup last week.
In second place was Linda Reynolds with minus one on countback from four other players with the same score!
Third place went to Sheila Faulkner.
You may also want to watch:
There were no twos.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 5 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 6 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 7 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 10 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown