Sidmouth Raiders Under-13s net 10 in super show
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Raiders Under-13s were in superb form as they dismantled Whipton Youth to the tune of a 10-1 score line.
Raiders scored from their first attack and that set them up to dominate throughout the match.
Straight from kick-off another good turnout of support was treated to a trademark Ryan Kubacka mazy run which ended with him drilling the ball home.
Whipton adopted the off-side ‘trap’ to good effect and that did cause Raiders attackers some problems! That mean the remainder of the half was ‘stop-start’ as the off-side flag was raised on a number of occasions with just one more goal being scored, sending Raiders into the break with a 2-0 lead.
After a half-time chat, Raiders had an extra yard in their stride in the second half and some of their football was a joy to watch.
You may also want to watch:
Ryan Kubacka completed his hat-trick, Ethan Gribble scored a well taken brace and there was a superb goal from Josh O’Connor.
The other Raiders goals were scored by Jamie Salter, Frank Long and Freddie Dorman.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 6 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 7 Festival will bring a much-needed boost to the town
- 8 East Devon's new homes debate divides residents' opinions
- 9 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 10 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
It all means that Raiders have now score 17 goals in their last two outings!