Sidmouth Raiders Under-13s power to Hemyock win
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Raiders Under-13s powered to a 4-1 victory over Hemyock.
A classy cross from Ben Latham found the boot of striker Will Lorkin and Sidmouth opened the scoring.
Hemyock came back and attacked with intent, but got not change out of Louis Stamp and Jamie Wyant at the heart of a solid defence.
Raiders doubled their lead with an own goal and continued to dominate with Thomas West controlling things with his delightful left foot! It was the power and precision of Finlay Morgan that set up Ollie Jones to make it 3-0.
Hemyock got one back from the penalty spot, but only after the initial kick had been superbly kept out by Raiders gloves man Isaac James only to fall invitingly back at the feet of the visiting player.
You may also want to watch:
Raiders were not finished and scored a fourth late on through Will Lorkin.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 5 Hopes high that half marathon will be an annual event
- 6 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 7 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 8 Demand for properties in Sidmouth is high as South West becomes more desirable
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box