Sidmouth RFC awards - picture special
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Rugby Club held the Annual Dinner and Presentation of Awards in the clubhouse on Saturday, writes Terry O’Brien.
Over 70 people attended for a four course meal and the presentation of the awards by chairman Lester Wilmington.
The top players award, the 2015-16 Player of the Year trophy, was presented to Luke Wells-Burr.
Nigel Vanstone lifted the Conservative Club Cup awarded for the Clubman of the Year. Ben Halford was named 1st XV most improved player.
Rory O’Brien was awarded the Tug Wilson Cup and the Terry Marriott trophy went to Stuart Bickerstaff. The 2nd XV Player of the Year award went to Harry Rumens and Connor Down won the 2nd XV Most Improved Player trophy and the 2nd XV clubman award went to Neil Barratt.
You may also want to watch:
In terms of the 3rd XV ,Mark Oke was named Player of the Yearand the most improved player award went to Julian Bonaldo.
Will Thomas was named the Colts Player of the Year and Chris Young won the Colts Most Improved Player. Matthew James was named Colts Clubman and Lican Horsnell was named the Colts’ Players’ Player.
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 Plans for restart of operations for Sidmouth Voluntary Services
- 4 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 5 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 6 Sidmouth Girls Rugby
- 7 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 8 Young gardeners enjoy seeing the early fruits of their labour
- 9 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 10 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help