Sidmouth Rose Bowl joy for Marie Timms
- Credit: Archant
On Wednesday Sidmouth Ladies played the second round of the Rose Bowl and Rose Basket Competition, writes Maria Clapp.
This is the competition which is played over six different weeks and the player selects the best four scores for the final result.
A stableford competition was run in conjunction with the Bowl and Basket.
The winner was Marie Timms with 31 points. Second place was taken by Maria Clapp with 28 and third went to Ann Willoughby with 27.
Marie Timms and Andrea Milton both achieved a two today, therefore will share the small pot of money, as the pot was also claimed last week by our lady captain.
You may also want to watch:
The weather was exceptional, although slightly chilly. It reminded me of a perfect spring day, with a clear blue sky.
The daffodils were also in full bloom. In fact, they were on display last week.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 5 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 6 Football in support of mental health
- 7 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 10 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary