Sidmouth Rose Bowl success for Sheila Faulkner
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth ladies played the final round of their over-winter competition the Rose Bowl and Basket this week, writes Andrea Milton.
Run along side this on the day, is a club stableford competition.
The winner of the club competition was Rosemary Walker with a score of 34 points, second was Marie Timms and third was Ros Eaton. All had 34 points so countback was required to determine the results.
The final results for the Rose Bowl and Rose Basket competitons are the best four scores attained over the whole six rounds.
Winning the Rose Bowl is Sheila Faulkner with Jane Renken second, and winner of the Rose Basket is Marie Timms with Chris Cave second.
You may also want to watch:
We were very lucky to have lovely mild weather and everyone enjoyed being out on the course at last.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 5 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 6 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 7 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 8 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 9 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 10 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom