Sidmouth Running Club course dates for early 2019
- Credit: Archant
Have you made your New Year’s Resolution and, if so, was it to do with a bid to either get fit or improve your fitness, writes Hamish Spence.
Well, Sidmouth Running Club (SRC) has the Beginners’ Course to get you started!
It is good fun and easy to take part in, with plenty of helpful advice and encouragement from the club run leaders.
You will soon be off the couch and completing a three-mile non-stop-at-your-pace-route around the town. There is also the Improvers’ Course with equally useful advice and plenty of encouragement to get back into this healthy lifestyle and sport.
SRC is a very sociable club and looks forward to welcoming new faces.
You may also want to watch:
Check into our club via our website for more info at www.sidmouthrunningclub.co.uk or contact Terry on 07734 581782 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meanwhile, there was another superb turnout when Sidmouth Running Club’s final Sunday training run of 2018 was held.
- 1 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 2 Young gardeners enjoy seeing the early fruits of their labour
- 3 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 4 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 5 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 6 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 7 Plans for restart of operations for Sidmouth Voluntary Services
- 8 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 Sidmouth Girls Rugby
There were 22 members, together with three dogs, who all met up at Sidmouth Rugby Club. With new titanium studded shoes being worn, David Lee was able to show how much looping back can be achieved with good equipment.