Sidmouth Running Club course dates for early 2019
- Credit: Archant
Have you made your New Year’s Resolution and, if so, was it to do with a bid to either get fit or improve your fitness, writes Hamish Spence.
Well, Sidmouth Running Club (SRC) has the Beginners’ Course to get you started!
It is good fun and easy to take part in, with plenty of helpful advice and encouragement from the club run leaders.
You will soon be off the couch and completing a three-mile non-stop-at-your-pace-route around the town. There is also the Improvers’ Course with equally useful advice and plenty of encouragement to get back into this healthy lifestyle and sport.
SRC is a very sociable club and looks forward to welcoming new faces.
You may also want to watch:
Check into our club via our website for more info at www.sidmouthrunningclub.co.uk or contact Terry on 07734 581782 or Email: email@example.com
Meanwhile, there was another superb turnout when Sidmouth Running Club’s final Sunday training run of 2018 was held.
- 1 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 4 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 5 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 6 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 7 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 8 Sidmouth Rugby Club’s Devon success stories
- 9 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 10 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
There were 22 members, together with three dogs, who all met up at Sidmouth Rugby Club. With new titanium studded shoes being worn, David Lee was able to show how much looping back can be achieved with good equipment.