Sidmouth Running Club members bag PBs at Exmouth Parkrun
- Credit: Archant
It was almost wall-to-wall personal bests for the Sidmouth Running Club (SRC) members doing the group Parkrun in a blustery Exmouth, writes Hamish Spence.
Sarah Clapham did her 15th Parkrun and also bagged her self a new PB, with her time being 25:27.
A PB too for Christine Farnham, who sped her way around in 25:49 while her sister, Karen [Farnham] was more leisurely in her approach, finishing the run in 26:07.
Juliet Powell also gained a PB, with her new best time now 29:52 and there was also a PB for Christie Ward who raced around in 29:57.
However, in terms of the 'Man of the Match', that tag must go to John Sharples who has become a centurion Parkrunner, having completed his 100th Parkrun, finishing this particular one in a time of 29:58.
You may also want to watch:
Julia Haddrell and her 'K9' completed her 70th Parkrun in a time of 30:44. Lesley Miszewska finished in 33:41 and Sarah Powell was home in a time of 36:45.
First time Parkrunner Donna Welsh ran with David Welsh in 37:22, the latter cheerfully sweeping up the MG group.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 5 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 6 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 7 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 8 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 9 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
Elsewhere, Suzi Rocky took 27:22 to complete Seaton's pebble track and travelling Park-runner, Sue Collman, took on the Crissy Field Parkrun in faraway and sunny San Francisco.