Sidmouth Running Club Mighty Green Ambassador Awards
- Credit: Archant
The Mighty Green Ambassador Awards are open to all members of the club, writes Debbie Marriott.
The idea being that over the course of the year you enter at least one event a month, either a running event or a volunteering role.
Ten entries count over the twelve months. Entry forms can be found online.
Well done to the 24 members who registered either a running or volunteering activity on the board in April.
Events included eight park runs, with Seaton being the most popular, and Cardiff, thanks to Steve Saunders, being the most far flung.
You may also want to watch:
We had international representation from Charlotte and Jim Forrer in the Paris Marathon and of course the highlight of the month was our very own JP’s Exe to Axe race, with five helpers and five runners registering. Keep your entries coming in and see if you can match the standard of Adrian Clode and Julia Haddrell, who have managed multiple entries.
- 1 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 2 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 3 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 4 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 5 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 6 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 7 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 8 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival