Sidmouth Running Club Mighty Green Ambassador Awards
- Credit: Archant
The Mighty Green Ambassador Awards are open to all members of the club, writes Debbie Marriott.
The idea being that over the course of the year you enter at least one event a month, either a running event or a volunteering role.
Ten entries count over the twelve months. Entry forms can be found online.
Well done to the 24 members who registered either a running or volunteering activity on the board in April.
Events included eight park runs, with Seaton being the most popular, and Cardiff, thanks to Steve Saunders, being the most far flung.
You may also want to watch:
We had international representation from Charlotte and Jim Forrer in the Paris Marathon and of course the highlight of the month was our very own JP’s Exe to Axe race, with five helpers and five runners registering. Keep your entries coming in and see if you can match the standard of Adrian Clode and Julia Haddrell, who have managed multiple entries.
- 1 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 4 Safety, security and sustainability at Sidmouth Town
- 5 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 6 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 7 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon