Sidmouth’s Creasy team net double
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth’s Creasy team were engaged in two matches within three days at the end of June, their final two group stage fixtures.
Both were at home with Sidmouth first defeating Stover 6-1 before securing a 5-2 win over Axe Cliff.
Whilst this was a satisfying finish to the group matches it will not be good enough to see the team qualify for the quarter-final knockout stage.
Creasy captain, Andrea Milton, thanked all the ladies who played in the team this year for their continued support of the event and wished for more success next year.
The Sidmouth ladies weekly competition was due to be a County Prize par competition this week, but, after playing only a few holes, the competition had to be abandoned due to rain and poor visibility.
You may also want to watch:
Everyone agreed to donate their competition entry fee to the captain’s charity, Hospiscare, and returned to the clubhouse to dry off!
- 1 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 2 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 3 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 4 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 5 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 8 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 9 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 10 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb