Sidmouth Scratch Cup success for Sheila Faulkner
- Credit: Archant
The Sidmouth Ladies played their scratch and handicap competitions over two days.
The event also included a brace of medal rounds.
In the Wednesday play Marie Timms played very well finishing two under her handicap and that saw her into first place.
Second was Coral Roberts, who also had a good round, playing to her handicap.
Third place went to Maria Clapp.
You may also want to watch:
The following day Sheila Tallon won the medal, which resulted in her handicap being reduced by one shot.
Second place went to Sheila Faulkner and third place was claimed by Susan Billinghurst.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 5 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 6 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 7 Run for donkeys in the world’s biggest marathon
- 8 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 9 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 10 Festival will bring a much-needed boost to the town
The Scratch Cup was won by Sheila Faulkner, who had the lowest gross score over the two days. The runner-up was Penny Lyne.
The winner of the Handicap Cup was Sheila Tallon, who had the best two net scores and finishing runner-up was Marie Timms.
There were two twos recorded and Marian Thomas got them both!