Sidmouth stableford success for Marie Timms
- Credit: Archant
On a bright sunny Wednesday, 20 ladies went out to play a club stableford competition and the fourth round of the Rose Bowl and Rose Basket winter competition, writes Andrea Milton.
Conditions were a little wet underfoot, but views were fantastic, right across the bay and the temperature was unseasonably mild.
Winning the club stableford with 31 points was Marie Timms, who got good pars on the sixth, tenth and 14th holes.
Second was Angela Coles on countback, also having 31 points, who also had three pars including one on the long 16th.
In third was Sheila Faulkner with 30 points. Sheila started off with a par on the first and carded a further four more.
You may also want to watch:
The best score in the Rose Bowl was Angela Coles with 31 points and the best Rose Basket score was Penny Lyne with 32 points.
Penny Lyne also made two twos on the 6th and the 14th holes and scooped the twos pot winnings.
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 3 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 4 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 5 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 6 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 7 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 8 Art shop thanks customers who have shown support
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients