Sidmouth success – again – for Mark Thomas
- Credit: Archant
Mark’s pro shop account at Sidmouth must be bursting at the seems, writes Chris Roberts.
That’s because the popular Thomas claimed yet more success in the latest Charles Stanley Monday stableford, this time with an impressive haul of 42 points.
Second was Lewis Perry two points back on 40 points, but rumour has it a major crumble towards the end off the round handed the victory to Mark!
The third space went to Neil (Fred the Bread) Faulkner, edging out captain Flack Steve Crabb on countback after both scored 39 points.
Martyn White steel leads the Eclectic table by one, but now has four players just one shot back with that cluster including captain Neil Holland.
You may also want to watch:
Also in the frame as the manager and ‘Mr Golf’ Craig Melluish. The birdie table is a one-horse race with Neil Holland 35 ahead of his nearest challengers, the club manager and John Jones.
- 1 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 2 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 3 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 4 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 5 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 6 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 9 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 10 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat