Sidmouth success – again – for Mark Thomas
- Credit: Archant
Mark’s pro shop account at Sidmouth must be bursting at the seems, writes Chris Roberts.
That’s because the popular Thomas claimed yet more success in the latest Charles Stanley Monday stableford, this time with an impressive haul of 42 points.
Second was Lewis Perry two points back on 40 points, but rumour has it a major crumble towards the end off the round handed the victory to Mark!
The third space went to Neil (Fred the Bread) Faulkner, edging out captain Flack Steve Crabb on countback after both scored 39 points.
Martyn White steel leads the Eclectic table by one, but now has four players just one shot back with that cluster including captain Neil Holland.
You may also want to watch:
Also in the frame as the manager and ‘Mr Golf’ Craig Melluish. The birdie table is a one-horse race with Neil Holland 35 ahead of his nearest challengers, the club manager and John Jones.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 5 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 6 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 7 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 8 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 9 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal
- 10 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out