Sidmouth Target TAGB Tae Kwon-Do group celebrate another very successful grading.
- Credit: Archant
The Target TAGB Tae Kwon-Do group of schools are celebrating another successful grading, with 100 per cent pass rate for all their students.
Over 130 students participated in the grading, held in Honiton in front of 8th dan grading examiner Master Michael Dew, with 48 of them, around a third of the whole grading, coming from the Target TAGB schools in Sidmouth, Axminster, Charmouth (instructed by Mr G Waugh), Colyton (Mr D Sainsbury) and Bridport (Miss C Richards).
The instructors all work closely together and all are very pleased with the results. They offer classes up to seven days a week between the schools and encourage families to train together, with several families taking part in the most recent grading. All five schools are part of the Tae Kwon-Do Association of Great Britain (TAGB), which is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year and now has more than 600 schools across the UK.
Above average ‘Plus’ passes were awarded to Maisie Bellworthy and Nathan Moorey, of Charmouth, while Aidan Rees and Connor Preston of Sidmouth, Molly McAndrew of Colyton and Rachel Kelly of Bridport, were awarded top-level ‘A’ passes. Grading awards were also issued to Connor, Molly and Rachel.
For more details on taking up a free trial of tae kwon-do, see www.targettagb.co.uk or contact Mr Waugh on 01297 639830. Adults and children are both welcome.
You may also want to watch:
Full results (Sidmouth students): Promoted to 9th Kup; Aidan Rees (‘A’ Pass), James Fawell, Rudi Tobin.
To 8th Kup; Connor Preston (‘A’ Pass and Grading Award), Shalom Solman.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 5 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 7 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 8 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 9 A couple of new starts for Ottery Bowling Club
- 10 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
To 6th Kup; Kieran Phillips, Will Matthews.
To 5th Kup; Ben Elsom, Josh Gill, Seb Downham.
To 4th Kup; Kevin O’Brien, Finn O’Brien, Zoey Tompkins.
To 2nd Kup; Jess Barriball.