Sidmouth Toucans score 14 and show progress is being made
Sidmouth Toucans were once again very competitive in their latest Honiton and District Netball League match.
Despite not tasting success this season, the team continue to play with a smile on their faces, and their resolve and desire to succeed is as great as any teams!
They showed how they are continuing to progress both individually and collectively as they scored 14 goals this time round!
The increase of goals was due to Helen Terry and Caroline Biggs’ dogged determination to get through the tough defence in the circle.
Team work in the centre third by Rachel Darlami, C, Sarah Burstan, WD, Louise Neilson, GD and Sarah Sparks and Lucy Davies, WA, kept the ball flowing throughout the game.
You may also want to watch:
With Neilson under the net with Alexa Baker, GK, a few rebounds made their way back up the court too!
Caroline Biggs was lauded as the Player of the Match and, once again, the Toucans banked a full house of ten fair play points.
- 1 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 2 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 3 Tar Barrel Night paintings will help keep the event rolling
- 4 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 5 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 6 An extra £4.6 billion made available to support UK businesses during lockdown
- 7 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 8 Hospitality needs a 'seat at cabinet the table' in Westminster - Michael Caines
- 9 TOTO TALK - musings of a dog about town
- 10 Mitch 'still committed' to £1 million Sidmouth restaurant plan
The team have two more games before the Christmas break – two more outings in which to hopefully bag that elusive first success.