Sidmouth Toucans score 14 and show progress is being made
Sidmouth Toucans were once again very competitive in their latest Honiton and District Netball League match.
Despite not tasting success this season, the team continue to play with a smile on their faces, and their resolve and desire to succeed is as great as any teams!
They showed how they are continuing to progress both individually and collectively as they scored 14 goals this time round!
The increase of goals was due to Helen Terry and Caroline Biggs’ dogged determination to get through the tough defence in the circle.
Team work in the centre third by Rachel Darlami, C, Sarah Burstan, WD, Louise Neilson, GD and Sarah Sparks and Lucy Davies, WA, kept the ball flowing throughout the game.
You may also want to watch:
With Neilson under the net with Alexa Baker, GK, a few rebounds made their way back up the court too!
Caroline Biggs was lauded as the Player of the Match and, once again, the Toucans banked a full house of ten fair play points.
- 1 The annual Marriott Trophy at Sidmouth Town Football Club
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 4 The questions of British Lions selection
- 5 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 6 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 7 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 10 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
The team have two more games before the Christmas break – two more outings in which to hopefully bag that elusive first success.