Sidmouth Town eighth in terms of ‘best supported’ in the SWP League Eastern Division season
- Credit: Archant
The South West Peninsula League has released a full set of statistics for the season and they make interesting reading for East Devon clubs.
In terms of attendances in the Eastern Division, Axminster Town came out top of the season’s standings having been watched at their new Tiger Way home by 1,477 people.
Next were Crediton United with 1,320 and third were Appledore with 1,318.
Sidmouth Town finished eighth with 1,043.
The full list of Eastern Division attendances reads:
You may also want to watch:
Axminster Town 1,477, Crediton United 1,320, Appledore 1,318, Newton Abbot Spurs 1,286, Brixham AFC 1,1,34, Stoke Gabriel 1,129, Alphington 1,049, Sidmouth Town 1,043, Exwick Villa 1,030, Torridgeside 921, Teignmouth 909, Totnes and Dartington 894, Bovey Tracey 889, Budleigh Salterton 871, Galmpton United 799, Liverton 447, St Martins 416, University 362.
The average attendance for an Eastern Division game was 56 per match and the Sidmouth season’s tally left them with a match average of 61 per game at Manstone Lane.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 8 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 9 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 10 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls