Sidmouth Town have five in Devon U18 squad
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Town have five players in the Devon Under-18 squad for the forthcoming South and West Counties Championship Under-18 boys section A matches.
The county side meet Somerset on Tuesday, January 10 (7.30pm) and then take on Gloucestershire (2pm) on January 21.
Both matches are being played at the home of the Devon County FA, Coach Road, Newton Abbot.
Jamie Newberry, Tom Badcott, Josh McLean and Ollie Binion are all in the main squad of 16 with Tyler Wellman named as one of the stand-by group.
Adam Seedhouse-Evans (Bovey Tracey), Jamie Newberry (Sidmouth Town), Tom Badcott (Sidmouth Town), Dan Foweraker (Willand Rovers), Kingsley Burrows (Brixham AFC), Sam Webber (Alphington), Bailey Jason-Ryan (Exwick Villa), Levi Edwardson ( Exwick Villa), Tom Crees (Topsham Town), Jamie Vaughan-Ryall (Topsham Town), Tony Pinder (Axminster Town), Jordan Ford (Tiverton Town), Jack Tribble (Plymouth Parkway), Jamie Orchard (Stoke Gabriel), Josh McLean (Sidmouth Town) and Ollie Binion (Sidmouth Town).
You may also want to watch:
Stand by: Tyler Wellman (Sidmouth Town), Max Hammett (Buckland Athletic), Tom Burgess (Tavistock AFC), Scott Robinson (BrixhamAFC), Kane Gregory (Plymouth Parkway), Evan Williams (Plymouth Parkway), Olli Saunders (Alphington), Jack Bouch (Marine Academy, Plymouth Kings), Lewis Guest (Marine Academy, Plymouth Kings), Connor Radford (Topsham Town), Callum May (Exwick Villa) and Elliot Bawden (Elburton Villa).
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 6 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 7 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 8 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 9 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 10 New team on frontline for mental health care and support