Sidmouth Town Junior Vikings to run two Under-7 sides in the coming season
- Credit: Archant
There will be two under-seven Sidmouth Town Junior Vikings groups next season after a successful induction day.
The day, which was held last Saturday (August 22) at St John’s School, saw a strong turn out and both teams will take part in the Exeter and District Youth League.
Club chairman James Patmore paid thanks to their hosts, saying: “We heard from the FA and the league that grassroots football fixtures will recommence locally from September 19, so the children will not only be able to train but they will also be able to play in matches.
“It is fantastic that St John’s have gone the extra mile to help out local clubs like the Junior Vikings as well as being able to get all their children back at school full-time in September.”
The club still has a few places open so if there are any more boys or girls who would like to join would, please get in contact with James at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
To qualify for the under-sevens your child’s date of birth must be on or between the September 1, 2013 and the August 31, 2014.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 Sidmouth Girls Rugby
- 10 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford