Sidmouth Town looking to take down table-topping Teigns
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Town go into tomorrow’s Manstone Lane game against table-topping Teignmouth Town looking for a fourth successive victory.
Vikings boss Josh Stunell is not surprises that his team are currently putting together their best run of the campaign.
He said: “It’s no surprise to me that we are not getting the results. The clean sheet success at Brixham last Saturday was no more than the lads deserved. It’s been a while coming, but we have an honest bunch at the club who are not short on ability and when they play as a team, as they did at Brixham, they get their just rewards.”
He continued: “For me, this season has always been about being part of the bigger picture and I am very confident that next season we’ll see the fruits of much of this season’s labours.”
Teignmouth will present a challenge for sure. However, I feel we can now go into all games at our level without any form of fear. The lads are confident individually and collectively and I am looking forward to seeing how they far against the top team in the division.”
You may also want to watch:
Jordan Cooper, who missed the midweek penalty shoot-out Morrison Bell Cup success, is away and Ash Small sits out the final game of his suspension, otherwise Town are at full strength for the game that kicks off at 3pm.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 7 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 8 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 A couple of new starts for Ottery Bowling Club