Sidmouth Town OFF but Sidmouth Chiefs ON - it’s another soggy Saturday for local teams
- Credit: Archant
A round-up of what’s on and what’s off on another soggy Saturday for local fteams
Sidmouth Town's South West Peninsula League Premier East meeting with Cullompton Rangers is off after the Manstone Lane pitch failed a Saturday morning inspection.
Also off are Town Reserves who were due to travel to Bow AAC for an East Devon Senior Cup tie and the Town thirds Macron League Division Four game at home to Cranbrook is also off owing to waterlogged pitch at Sidford.
Ottery St Mary's Scott Richards Devon League South & West game at home to Roselands was also called off despite a great effort by the ground staff at Washbrook Meadow. Budleigh's game at University of Exeter in the North & East division also fell to the weather.
However, there is action in Sidmouth today at the Blackmore home of Sidmouth Chiefs who host high-flying Chew Valley in a league game.
You may also want to watch:
Kick-off is at 2,30pm.
- 1 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 2 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 3 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 4 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?
- 5 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 6 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 7 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 8 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 9 Build Back Fairer by supporting Fairtrade in Sidmouth
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution