Sidmouth Town Reserves hoping for a Good Friday Fresha success on the road.
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Town Reserves still have 11 games to negotiate to complete their Fresha league Division Two campaign.
They are in action twice over the Easter weekend with today’s Good Friday visit to Pinhoe followed swiftly by Mondays trip to Bickleigh.
The Vikings second string have yet to face the Exeter side who they play again on Saturday week at Manstone Road.
They can travel to Mid Devon on Monday in confident mood for, when the pair met in East Devon as recently as March 9, Town were 6-0 winners.
However, simply bagging an away win will be an achievement for Nick Ogden’s side.
You may also want to watch:
Since an opening day Bill Slee Cup win at West Exe they have won just one other away game, that a Fresha League match at Clyst Valley on October 27 that they won 4-2.
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 3 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 4 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 5 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 6 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 7 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 8 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?