Sidmouth Town senior teams - the Saturday action
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Town Reserves will be seeking to play only their fifth Macron League game since October tomorrow (Saturday) when they travel to Alphington (2.15pm).
The Vikings’ second string last played on December 8 and tomorrow marks them reaching the halfway stage of the Division One campaign.
The Town third team were in action last weekend when, thanks to goals from Jack Miller and Matthew Rasmussen, they defeated Awliscombe 2-0 on their own pitch.
Tomorrow, the second team are in home action against Wessex Park Rangers.
The Tiverton-based side sit sixth in the Division Five table, three places and six points better off than Town.
You may also want to watch:
As for the Town fourth team, last Saturday they were 6-1 winners against Kenn Valley United in a contest that saw the Town goals scored by six different players!
The goals were netted by Leigh Adey, Charlie Freeman, George Gelling, Aaron Howe, Ben Scrivens and Joshua Simpson.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 3 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 4 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 5 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 6 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 7 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 10 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal
The win, a sixth success of the league campaign for the Town fourth team, leaves them sitting 10th in the 14 team Division Seven table.
Tomrrow the fourth team travel to second bottom Pinhoe.
The Town first team are in Manstone Lane action when they host St Martins (3pm).