Sidmouth Town set to return for pre-season action
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Town will once again run three teams in the coming 2016/17 football season, writes Steve Birley.
The Vikings senior team will once again be managed by Josh Stunell who will again be assisted by John Clements.
The team will play in the South West Peninsula League Eastern Division.
The Reserves will again be led by Paddy Thomas and he will be assisted by Gary Bargery with the pair seeing the Town second string through their Macron Devon and Exeter League Division One campaign.
The Town third team will be run by Ian Peacock and Jon Miller who have both managed Town youth teams in recent seasons and this side is sure to have a youthful look about it. Town thirds will start the new season in Division Eight of the Macron League.
You may also want to watch:
The Vikings begin pre-season training on Monday, June 27 at their Manstone Lane home.
Old and new players will be made very welcome.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 10 Sidmouth Girls Rugby
Anyone who would like to know more about joining the club can contact Josh Stunell on 07841 402 521.