Sidmouth Town start new Eastern Division season with home game against Stoke Gabriel
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Town’s South West Peninsula League, Eastern Division season will begin on Saturday August 17 with a home game against Stoke Gabriel.
Its home comforts all the way for the Vikings at the start of the new season for they are at their Manstone Road headquarters on each of the first four Saturdays.
They host Plymstock United on there 14th before a Wednesday, August 28 trip to Alphington.
They then entertain Newton Abbot Spurs on August 31, and host Axminster Town on the first Saturday in September.
The Christmas fixture this year sees Sidmouth Town travel along the coast to Budleigh Salterton on Thursday
You may also want to watch:
December 26 with the return derby meeting being at Manstone Road on what is currently the final match day of the 2013/14 season for the Vikings, Good Friday, April 18.
Six of the first ten games next season will be at home whilst four of the final seven are away.
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 Plans for restart of operations for Sidmouth Voluntary Services
- 4 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 5 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 6 Sidmouth Girls Rugby
- 7 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 8 Young gardeners enjoy seeing the early fruits of their labour
- 9 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 10 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
Meanwhile, Town have been drawn at home to Premier Division Cullompton Rangers in the first round of the Throgmorton Cup with the Mid Devon side at Manstone Road on Saturday September 28.
The SWP league fixtures are always some of the fastest out into circulation thanks to the sterling efforts of League secretary Phil, Hiscox.