Sidmouth Town third and fourth teams both in Saturday Joma League action
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Town Reserves are without a game tomorrow as all matches against Exeter University teams have been postponed owing to the Covid-19 situation up at the University.
The Town second string were in action last Saturday when they were beaten 2-1 at home by Dawlish United.
Scott Hughes scored the Town goal, but the side currently occupy bottom spot in the Joma Devon & Exeter League Premier East table having now lost all four of their games so far this season.
The Town third team were in action last Thursday (October 8) when they were beaten 7-2 by table-topping Axminster Town Reserves in a Division Three East game played under the Tiger Way floodlights at Axminister.
Will Jenkins scored the Vikings goal in that game.
You may also want to watch:
Tomorrow (Saturday) the Town thirds are in home action when they entertain a Cranbrook side that sit fifth in the table, one place below Town in the table.
The Town fourth team were in action last Saturday and they went down by the odd goal in five to Seaton Town Reserves.
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 3 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 4 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 5 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 6 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 7 Art shop thanks customers who have shown support
- 8 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
Joel Evans and Ben Teague scored the Town goals and tomorrow they travel to meet fourth placed Dawlish in another Joma League Division Four East fixture.