Sidmouth Town to face Stoke Gabriel
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Town travel to Stoke Gabriel on Saturday looking to bag their first win of the Eastern Division campaign.
The Vikings have not won in 21 outings to date, though no fewer than 10 of their 17 defeats have been by just a single goal – a measure of how close the majority of their losses have actually been!
Town begin a run of away games as they are twice on their travels over the Easter weekend.
They make the short trip to Sector Lane to face Axminster Town on Good Friday morning (11am) and then on Easter Monday they go to Totnes and Dartington.
They are next in front of their own supporters at Manstone Road on Saturday, April 13 when they host University.
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth Town Reserves are at home this Saturday when they entertain Division Two high fliers Elmore.
The odds are stacked against Town for table topping Elmore have lost just one away league game since the opening day of the season whilst the Vikings second string have won just two league games at Manstone Road alls season.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 6 Festival will bring a much-needed boost to the town
- 7 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 8 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 9 East Devon's new homes debate divides residents' opinions
- 10 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
They did win at hoem to Chagford on January 5, but their only other home success cam back on September 15 when they beat Westexe Rovers 2-1.