Sidmouth Under-11s win well at home to Exmouth
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Under-11s entertained Exmouth at the Sidford ground.
The first quarter saw some good play from both sides with some great passing and kicking from the home team.
Finn Cotton made two successful cross field run tries while Ollie Marsh pushed over for another.
Sidmouth gathered the ball at the centre line and made a good dodging run to score again.
The second and third quarters became a little messy with the ball being held up a lot, pushing and some high tackles.
You may also want to watch:
Thomas Fletcher gathered a lost ball and managed another try, further tries were made and Luca Manning who scrambled for the ball scored again. There was good play in the final quarter with the team back to more open play, Thomas Fletcher ran in another try and Will Pulman, showing his speed on the wing, to run in two more and complete the scoring.
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 3 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 4 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 5 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 6 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 7 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 8 Art shop thanks customers who have shown support
- 9 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution