Sidmouth Under-15s are ruthless in their finishing against battling West Hill
- Credit: Archant
West Hill 0, Sidmouth 18 Sidmouth Under-15s were ruthless in the way they became the latest side to heap goal on a battling West Hill who are clearly finding life tough in the top division following promotion from Division Two last season.
Sidmouth made a bright start and struck early with Connor Murphy netting a fine goal.
West Hill responded to the early setback and played some neat football, but typical of their luck this term, a goal was not forthcoming, but once Murphy doubled his tally the flood gates opened and Sidmouth were 9-0 up by half-time.
After the break Sidmouth shuffled their pack and keeper Jake Sellick played outfield managing to score a brace of goals.
Murphy emulated his first half hat-trick with another treble to finish with six and Freddie King also completed a nap hand of scoring with his five goals in the game.
You may also want to watch:
Harvey Sargent (3), Jamie Newbery and Joe Miller were the other Sidmouth scorers.
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 3 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 4 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 5 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 8 Mixed weekend for Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey
- 9 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 10 Rain ruins the cricketing weekend