Sidmouth Under-8s deliver the goods in fine games with Exeter Panthers
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Under-8s played away against an Exeter Panthers side who could only muster one team, writes Keith Pulman.
This meant that the Raiders and Warriors took it in turns to play them.
Up first were the Warriors who battled courageously early on with Finlay Snape giving his best performance of the season with some determined defending.
The game changed with the introduction of Joe Anning whose direct running and close control gave the Warriors the upper hand as the game ended.
The Raiders up next and in a very close game were grateful to some solid tackling from Tom Cload with the rest of the team working hard and creating chances.
You may also want to watch:
The other standout player was Michal Bielawski whose all round game and tireless running was a joy to behold as always.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 10 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford