Sidmouth Warren Salver Crocus success for Linda Reynolds and Susan Hackett
- Credit: Archant
On Wednesday the ladies played a greensomes competition qualifier for the Warren Crocus salvers, writes Andrea Milton.
Players take part in pairs and both drive off, then chose the best ball to play on with. We also played a club stableford competition alongside.
With the course in glorious sunshine and a light breeze everyone enjoyed the day.
Winning the club competition with a score of 41 were Linda Reynolds and Susan Hackett.
They also qualify to go through to the Warren Crocus Salver final in the bronze division.
You may also want to watch:
Second in the club competition were Ann Willoughby and Jane Renken with 39 points.
The pair in the silver division that now go forward to the Warren Crocus salver were Angela Coles and Maria Clapp, who scored 29 points.
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 6 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 7 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 10 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
The salver finals are held on Monday, September 25, so good luck to both our two pairs.