Sidmouth Warriors Under-8 goalkeeper nets a hat-trick
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Warriors Under-8s were 5-3 winners over Seaton Town.
Alastair Mounoury scored a brace to put Warriors in charge, but Seaton hit back to make it 2-2.
Lucas Vickery restored the Warriors lead and then Mounoury completed a splendid hat-trick. However, Seaton kept plugging away and scored a third before a second from Vickery sealed the Warriors victory.
Ethan Isaac had a fine game for Warriors with his terrific work rate.
Warriors then played a second Seaton side, Seaton Youth.
You may also want to watch:
This game saw regular goalkeeper Jamie White play outfield and he marked the occasion with a hat-trick! Lucas Vickery scored two more as Warriors won 5-1 to seal back-to-back wins on the morning.
Stepan Hovera impressed with his leadership at the heart of the Warriors defence and also played some superb pin-point passes throughout the morning’s matches.
- 1 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 2 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 3 Tar Barrel Night paintings will help keep the event rolling
- 4 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 5 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 6 An extra £4.6 billion made available to support UK businesses during lockdown
- 7 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 8 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 9 Sidmouth Photography Club: Photography officially recognised for its mental health benefits
- 10 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon