Sidmouth Warriors Under-9s put both Feniton teams to the sword with 15 unanswered goals
Sidmouth Town Under-9 Warriors enjoyed two wins with plenty of goals on their visit to Acland Park, Feniton, writes Chris Roberts.
Warriors started brightly with some superb passing through their midfield where Oliver Beech was a stand-out performer.
The Beech industry allowed Freddie Eul-Barker to get further forward and the chances began to be created. Goals from Ben Fisher and Oliver Beech had warriors two up at half-time.
After the break Feniton came back strongly, but got no change out of the ever reliable Lucy Spiller and Freddie Roberts. Further goals were added by Adam Jabri another from young Beech and one from Oliver Loosemore.
With confidence high in the Warriors ranks they went into their second game against Feniton Falcons looking for more goals, and they duly arrived at regular intervals!
You may also want to watch:
Some of the Warriors passing was supreme and the home side simply had no answer. Charlie Roberts and Oliver Loosemore both scored hat-tricks, Ewan Badcock bagged a brace and there were single goals from Gabriel Roberts and an unfortunate Feniton defender as Warriors wrapped up a 10-0 win.
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 3 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?
- 4 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 5 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 6 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 7 Build Back Fairer by supporting Fairtrade in Sidmouth
- 8 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 9 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 10 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98