SOHC in-house derby launches 2020 league action
- Credit: Archant
There is limited Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey Club (SOHC) action on the first Saturday of the New Year.
The only action is an in-house derby between the men's C team and the men's B team, who meet in a South East Two match being played at Ottery with a 3pm start time.
When the sides met back in September, the B team won 7-1.
The two sides head into this match, the first after the festive break, with the C team sitting second bottom in the table and the B team in sixth spot.
The rest of the SOHC men's and ladies' teams resume their campaigns the week after (January 11).
You may also want to watch:
? The SOHC Rusty Hockey sessions will kick-in again now after a mid-season break.
The sessions will run each Sunday from this week (January 5) and take place at Sidmouth Leisure Centre, running from 10am to 11am.
- 1 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 2 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 3 Business owners are asking 'has the Government done enough to help?'
- 4 Peninsula League season could be over
- 5 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 8 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 How the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many local railways
While attendance is always good at the sessions, the club is always delighted to welcome new folk along.