SOHC ladies 2nd XI seeking fourth game without defeat at home to Isca V
- Credit: Archant
SOHC ladies II had a double winning weekend with wins in the league and the cup in the space of 24 hours.
On Saturday they were 2-1 winners at Newton Abbot in a Petroc One game and that meant double success over the South Devon side who they beat 2-1 at Ottery in late September.
The next day the second eleven won a Devon Trophy quarter final at Ottery, beating Plymouth University III 6-2.
Tomorrow (Saturday) they seek to claim a fourth successive run without defeat, which would represent their longest unbeaten sequence this season, when they entertain an Isca V side they drew 1-1 with Exeter on October 5.
The ladies third eleven went down 8-0 at Dawlish and tomorrow they play an in-house derby, taking on SOHC IV at Sidmouth (10.30am).
You may also want to watch:
The men’s senior side claimed a fifth Southern League One success last weekend when they defeated hosts Okehampton 3-1. Tomorrow they entertain PGSOB A at Ottery St Mary (12.30pm).
The men’s 2nd XI will be seeking to end a miserable sequence of 14 straight defeats when they go to Robinsons B.
- 1 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 2 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 3 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 4 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 5 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 6 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 9 Local storyteller looks to folklore for reminders that every action has consequences
- 10 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
The men’s third eleven, beaten 1-0 at Minehead last Saturday tomorrow head for Yeovil and Sherborne B and the men’s fourth team entertain Minehead at Ottery St Mary (2pm).
The men’s fifth team who last time out saw their game at Chard A postponed owing to a waterlogged pitch, visit Plymouth Uni C.