SOHC ladies 2nd XI seeking fourth game without defeat at home to Isca V
- Credit: Archant
SOHC ladies II had a double winning weekend with wins in the league and the cup in the space of 24 hours.
On Saturday they were 2-1 winners at Newton Abbot in a Petroc One game and that meant double success over the South Devon side who they beat 2-1 at Ottery in late September.
The next day the second eleven won a Devon Trophy quarter final at Ottery, beating Plymouth University III 6-2.
Tomorrow (Saturday) they seek to claim a fourth successive run without defeat, which would represent their longest unbeaten sequence this season, when they entertain an Isca V side they drew 1-1 with Exeter on October 5.
The ladies third eleven went down 8-0 at Dawlish and tomorrow they play an in-house derby, taking on SOHC IV at Sidmouth (10.30am).
You may also want to watch:
The men’s senior side claimed a fifth Southern League One success last weekend when they defeated hosts Okehampton 3-1. Tomorrow they entertain PGSOB A at Ottery St Mary (12.30pm).
The men’s 2nd XI will be seeking to end a miserable sequence of 14 straight defeats when they go to Robinsons B.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 4 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 5 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 6 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 7 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 10 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
The men’s third eleven, beaten 1-0 at Minehead last Saturday tomorrow head for Yeovil and Sherborne B and the men’s fourth team entertain Minehead at Ottery St Mary (2pm).
The men’s fifth team who last time out saw their game at Chard A postponed owing to a waterlogged pitch, visit Plymouth Uni C.