SOHC men’s 4th XI toppled by Chard B in final outing before festive break
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey Club (SOHC) men’s section played their last two games before Christmas in South East Two and in both cases it was against teams from Chard.
The thirds travelled to Chard A who are joint top of the division and it was the home side that got the points with Chard winning 5-2.
In the reverse fixture, where SOHC fourths played at home against Chard B, it was a similar result with the visitors winning 4-2.
The goals for the fourth team were scored by Richard Lucas and Andy Coley.
The results leave the third team in a mid-table position with half the fixtures played for the season.
You may also want to watch:
The fourth team are second bottom but on the same points as Bridgwater C.
- 1 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 2 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 3 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 4 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 5 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 6 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 7 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 8 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year