SOHC men’s 4th XI toppled by Chard B in final outing before festive break
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey Club (SOHC) men’s section played their last two games before Christmas in South East Two and in both cases it was against teams from Chard.
The thirds travelled to Chard A who are joint top of the division and it was the home side that got the points with Chard winning 5-2.
In the reverse fixture, where SOHC fourths played at home against Chard B, it was a similar result with the visitors winning 4-2.
The goals for the fourth team were scored by Richard Lucas and Andy Coley.
The results leave the third team in a mid-table position with half the fixtures played for the season.
You may also want to watch:
The fourth team are second bottom but on the same points as Bridgwater C.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Hopes high that half marathon will be an annual event
- 5 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 6 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 7 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 8 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 9 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 10 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections