SOHC men’s fixtures this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey Club (SOHC) men’s first eleven make the short trip this weekend (February 21) into Exeter to meet University looking to complete a season’s double over the students after they beat them 3-1 at Sidmouth back in November.
The men travel to University off the back of last Saturday’s thrilling 3-3 draw with Dart at Ottery.
The men’s second eleven also meet a student side. They host Plymouth University A at Sidmouth (noon) looking to avenge a 3-1 defeat when the teams met in Plymouth earlier in the campaign.
Last Saturday the team, were 1-0 winners at PGGOBS and they are unbeaten now since December 6 and a 7-0 mauling by Tavistock, since when they have won four and drawn three.
The men’s third team were 3-1 winners at Sidmouth last Saturday against Minehead A and tomorrow they travel to East Devon B (4pm) looking to complete a double this term after they beat them 4-2 at Sidmouth in November.
You may also want to watch:
The men’s fourth team are without a game this Saturday. Last weekend they were beaten 8-0 at West Dorset A and they return to action on the final Saturday of the month when they entertain Taunton Vale at Ottery.
The men’s fifth team are in action this weekend when they travel to Taunton Vale D where they will come up against a side they shared six goals with when the pair met in East Devon earlier in the campaign.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Hopes high that half marathon will be an annual event
- 5 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 6 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 7 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 8 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 9 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 10 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections