SOHC men’s fourth team find it tough
- Credit: Archant
The men’s fourth team of Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey Club had a challenging afternoon when they travelled to Yeovil to take on Yeovil and Sherborne.
With the home side made up of a talented group of players, they took control of the match very early on, although it took a while for them to score their first goal.
With some resolute defence, the visitors restricted the home side to five goals before the break.
In the second half, the Yeovil players’ skills were put to good use as they scored a steady procession of goals as the game went on.
When the final whistle blew, they had amassed 16 goals without reply.
You may also want to watch:
The fourth team will face Bridgwater at home and will be hoping for a better result from the game.
- 1 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 2 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 3 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 8 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 9 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 10 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford