SOHC teams enjoy positive results
- Credit: Archant
Three of the four men’s sides played against Bridgwater, with two home fixtures and one away.
The men’s first team won 4-2 at home, with the match played in persistent rain.
Under the Covid restrictions that are in place, the third team had to wait for the pitch to be cleared before taking on Bridgwater B, in a match that ended at 1-1.
In the meantime, the men’s second team travelled to Somerset and claimed a 2-2 draw against Bridgwater A.
On the women’s side of the club, the ladies’ first team, which was so successful last season, beat Okehampton 3-4 in an away fixture.
You may also want to watch:
The ladies’ seconds claimed a 1-1 draw at home to Ashmoor.
The only defeat of the Day was for the ladies’ fourth team, who went down 6-3, in an away fixture against Isca and Exeter University sixth XI.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 5 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 6 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 9 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 10 Property of the Week: Glebelands
Neither the ladies’ thirds nor the men’s fourths had fixtures.
All the sides are due to play this weekend with friendly matches against East Devon for the men’s sides and White Eagles for the ladies.