Spiller secures Sidmouth Jewellers success
- Credit: Archant
Last Friday’s Sidmouth Jewellers stableford had some familiar names at the top end of the leader board, writes George Carr.
Jamie Spiller was once again first with a gross 70 for 40 points and birdies on the first, second and the 13th.
Mark Thomas’s gross 68 was also worth 40 points for second place after count back, his birdies on the fifth, sixth and 11th, proving not quite enough on the day.
Neil Faulkner was a point behind with a very steady round of golf after a flying start with a birdie on the first.
It was nice, also, to see Mark Laver out on our fairways with birdies on the first, second and 17th.
You may also want to watch:
Well played, gentlemen.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 10 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford