Surfing off Sidmouth!
- Credit: Archant
With daily lives affected beyond all recognition as a result of the on-going Covid-19 crisis, some intrepid sporting folk are still able to get their ‘fix’, writes Steve Birley.
Surfers have been hunting down, and catching, waves off Sidmouth.
Simon Horn, once very much part of the local press scene through the lens of his camera, still takes a mighty fine snap and he was present to capture local surfers off Sidmouth recently.
Have you got any sporting pictures you would like to share?
They might from bygone days, or perhaps right up to date? We’d love to receive team and action pictures.
You may also want to watch:
Send them to us at www.sidmouthhwerald.co.uk
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 Plans for restart of operations for Sidmouth Voluntary Services
- 4 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 5 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 6 Sidmouth Girls Rugby
- 7 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 8 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 9 Young gardeners enjoy seeing the early fruits of their labour
- 10 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown