Surfing off Sidmouth!
- Credit: Archant
With daily lives affected beyond all recognition as a result of the on-going Covid-19 crisis, some intrepid sporting folk are still able to get their ‘fix’, writes Steve Birley.
Surfers have been hunting down, and catching, waves off Sidmouth.
Simon Horn, once very much part of the local press scene through the lens of his camera, still takes a mighty fine snap and he was present to capture local surfers off Sidmouth recently.
Have you got any sporting pictures you would like to share?
They might from bygone days, or perhaps right up to date? We’d love to receive team and action pictures.
You may also want to watch:
Send them to us at www.sidmouthhwerald.co.uk
- 1 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 2 Safety, security and sustainability at Sidmouth Town
- 3 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 4 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 5 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 6 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 7 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon