Surfing off Sidmouth!
- Credit: Archant
With daily lives affected beyond all recognition as a result of the on-going Covid-19 crisis, some intrepid sporting folk are still able to get their ‘fix’, writes Steve Birley.
Surfers have been hunting down, and catching, waves off Sidmouth.
Simon Horn, once very much part of the local press scene through the lens of his camera, still takes a mighty fine snap and he was present to capture local surfers off Sidmouth recently.
Have you got any sporting pictures you would like to share?
They might from bygone days, or perhaps right up to date? We’d love to receive team and action pictures.
You may also want to watch:
Send them to us at www.sidmouthhwerald.co.uk
- 1 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 4 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 5 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 6 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 7 Sidmouth Rugby Club’s Devon success stories
- 8 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair