Tincknell notches another podium finish
Rising star Harry Tincknell claimed yet another podium finish as he climbed two series places during rounds 13-15 of the Cooper Tires British F3 International Series at the N�rburgring, Germany.
He is now eighth in the championship and travels to Paul Ricard, France on July 16-17.
Tincknell’s first visit to the German track started with a strong qualifying performance, with the Tipton St John-based driver securing a top-10 slot for race one, with a lap time of 1:54.280.
A great start to round 13 saw the 19-year-old rise six places by the first corner. Tincknell produced a determined drive to hold off several challenges, keeping third place for the duration of the 15-lap race.
The Fortec Motorsports driver followed up with an eighth-place finish in race two, before claiming ninth in a tightly-contested final race.
You may also want to watch:
to ensure he earned points in all three rounds at the N�rburgring, the only Mercedes driver in the 21-strong field to do so.
“Fortec Motorsports did another awesome job this weekend,” said Tincknell. “I was the weekend’s top Mercedes driver and I’ve moved up two places in the standings. That said, there’s still so much more to come from me. I can’t wait to get to Paul Ricard in two weeks’ time and keep my good form going.”
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 5 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 8 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future