Tipton CC looking to recruit new players ahead of the 2020 season
- Credit: Archant
Tipton St John cricket club start their new season at the end of next month, writes Phil Wright.
The club, who play predominantly on Sunday's nut also play other matches also, have another busy season ahead with over 40 fixtures arranged over the summer.
The club are actively seeking to recruit new players.
The club do not play league cricket and so play 'friendly' fixtures and so there is plenty of opportunity for both regular and occasional players of any standard.
The club would welcome any new players at their pre-season nets which begin at the Sidmouth Leisure Centre on Sunday, March 22 and will run again seven days later on March 19 and again on April 5.
You may also want to watch:
On each occasion the net sessions will begin at 10am.
There will also be an outdoor pre-season practice match played at Tipton playing field on the afternoon of April 19.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 8 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 9 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 10 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
For more information and contacts, visit the club's website at www.pitchero.com/clubs/tiptonstjohn